15 December 2009

sticker balance shock

i gave into the imposing doom of checking my credit card balances today. yikes. i knew that after the recent christmas shopping binge that it would be ugly. i guess i wasn't prepared for just how ugly. it's like my credit card flew from the top of a debt decorated christmas tree and hit every branch on the way down. merry xmas to me.

on top of that, i lost my citypass for the cta today. damn it. it was in a cute little coach change purse that was an awesome find at the outlet mall. damn.

to end things on a positive note, i had tea at the swanky peninsula hotel with my family today and it was spectacular. insanely overpriced for tea, one glass of champagne and finger food, but so cute. beautifully festive christmas decor, excellent customer service and tasty little pastries.

but im still pissed about my bus pass.

damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment