23 February 2009

i, stephanie taylor, am addicted to blogging

though i have only posted a handful of times, i am addicted to blogging.  i have only been part of this exclusive group for about 6 days, but i find that it is all i can think about.  i have so many things i want to share and get off my chest and just ramble about. i talk to m.e. about blogging while we're at work. mind you we don't work together, but we sneakily use gchat, like passing notes under our desks in junior high, except you can't fold gchat into a paper football, shucks. i love reading what other people write.  seeing if others find the same things relevant, or irrelevant for that matter, that i do.  i feel like it is an outlet for me when i have too much on my mind.  i can unload and speak freely and not worry about judgement, i hope. yay for blogging! thanks m.e. and muffin for introducing me!

2 comments:

  1. haha, anytime! and it would be SO much cooler if gchat folded up into little paper footballs. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry; the honeymoon obsession will pass,and then you'll be posting entries that start with "So I know that I've sucked at blogging lately..." :-)

    ReplyDelete