06 April 2009

If I were a dwarf today, I would be frickin Grumpy

When I went to bed last night, I predicted I would be grumpy today. At the time, I didn't know the reason or reasons that would cause said grumpiness, but upon awaking, I was slapped in the face with a big fat helping of grumpy.

I woke up with cramps. Never good. Irritated and pained, I went to the basement to take a shower and get ready for work. I peaked outside to check what weather to dress for and found 3 inches of slushy snow on the ground. Yuck. I put my cute and springy peep toe pumps in the back of the closet and grudgingly reached for my uggs. I thought I was done with this until November.

I pulled myself together and tip toed out of the house, being careful not to wake gram. After I locked the door and went to my car, I felt the grumpiness creep up on me again. An ugly flat tire was staring me in the face. Seriously? Today? I just stood and stared at it for a few moments. I was pissed to say the least. I called my dad so he could help me change the tire. I hated to call him bc I didn't want him to get dirty and start his morning off fixing a flat tire. But, of course, daddy came to save the day. We filled the tire and took it to the shop to get patched. This is all happened by 8:30am.

Did I mention I'm not a morning person? Will the rest of the day be as disappointing?

To be continued...


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Oh that really sucks baby. At least your dad was able to come and help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, nobody likes a mr. grumpy gills.

    ahhh hahaha, feel free to hate me :o) so movie night next week? i'll have my people contact your people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww man. hopefully the rest of ur week was ok.

    ReplyDelete