01 April 2009

Helllooooo

I realize I haven't updated my blog in about 2 weeks. Everytime I think about it I get a little mopey. It has been something I have really enjoyed amd it makes me sad that I haven't been able to do! I haven't had Internet service for almost a month as I've been staying with my gram.

SO that is my excuse. I did purchase an app for my phone to update my blog but it is harder to use than I had origianally predicted. I can't type as fast and the autocomplete chooses whatever words it feels like instead of the words I want. As I have mentioned before, I HATE typos. One of my biggest pet peeves. (as a side note: I fully intend to write an entry about my laundry list of pet peeves. I'm sure you will have many of them in common). This app makes it a pain to check for typos so I just say the hell with it and just let it go.

So I have decided that I need to have a shopping day. I'm so excited! I want to buy shoes and underwear and some books. The boy toy introduced me to the show Dexter on Showtime and I love it! I really want to buy the books it's based off of, though I have no idea when I'll actually have time to read them :-/ The next Sookie Stackhouse novel came out yesterday and I need to add that to my collection also. Speaking of...season 2 of TrueBlood starts June 14! So excited!

Ok my free time is up. I'm hanging out with my two lil cousins tonight and they are keeping me busy making Easter pictures and watching the lion king! I hope to write again soon.



-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. welcome back!

    i love the lion king. i think i need more disney movies in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopping is awesome.i wanna go shopping too. maybe you should invest in a laptop? ;)

    ReplyDelete